(Pictured above: ‘The Green Butchers’)
If you’re a fan of cult favorite Hannibal – now available on Amazon Prime—or have enjoyed Danish superstar Madds Mikkelsen in such feature films as Casino Royale, Doctor Strange or Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Sling TV’s Eurochannel has a treat for you the next two Fridays.
At 9 pm ET tomorrow, April 14, The Green Butchers (2003) premieres. In this comedy, Mikkleson plays one of two butchers with “extreme low self-esteem” who get “pushed to the limits.” Spoiler alert: The New York Times’ review compares the protagonists to Sweeney Todd and Jeffrey Dahmer.
Next Friday, April 21, Eurochannel will premiere 2000’s Flickering Lights (image on left), also at 9 pm ET. This one’s a crime drama … or is it a comedy? A bit of each? Read the IMDb reviews and see if you can figure it out. Or judge for yourself by streaming the film on April 21.
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019