(Pictured above: ‘The Green Butchers’)
If you’re a fan of cult favorite Hannibal – now available on Amazon Prime—or have enjoyed Danish superstar Madds Mikkelsen in such feature films as Casino Royale, Doctor Strange or Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Sling TV’s Eurochannel has a treat for you the next two Fridays.
At 9 pm ET tomorrow, April 14, The Green Butchers (2003) premieres. In this comedy, Mikkleson plays one of two butchers with “extreme low self-esteem” who get “pushed to the limits.” Spoiler alert: The New York Times’ review compares the protagonists to Sweeney Todd and Jeffrey Dahmer.
Next Friday, April 21, Eurochannel will premiere 2000’s Flickering Lights (image on left), also at 9 pm ET. This one’s a crime drama … or is it a comedy? A bit of each? Read the IMDb reviews and see if you can figure it out. Or judge for yourself by streaming the film on April 21.
- The Chicken Soup Pivot - August 15, 2018
- Stream ‘Jane’ Doc Free - August 14, 2018
- A: What is Hulu? - August 13, 2018
- Dyn-o-mite! JJ & Mike - August 10, 2018
- Roku Channel, Sans Roku - August 9, 2018
- ‘Driven’ to Passionflix - August 8, 2018
- New Sci-Fi DUSTx Aug. 18 - August 8, 2018
- K-Drama Explosion - August 7, 2018
- It’s ‘Leverage’ Time - August 6, 2018
- Glen Campbell Tribute - August 3, 2018