(Pictured above: ‘The Green Butchers’)
If you’re a fan of cult favorite Hannibal – now available on Amazon Prime—or have enjoyed Danish superstar Madds Mikkelsen in such feature films as Casino Royale, Doctor Strange or Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Sling TV’s Eurochannel has a treat for you the next two Fridays.
At 9 pm ET tomorrow, April 14, The Green Butchers (2003) premieres. In this comedy, Mikkleson plays one of two butchers with “extreme low self-esteem” who get “pushed to the limits.” Spoiler alert: The New York Times’ review compares the protagonists to Sweeney Todd and Jeffrey Dahmer.
Next Friday, April 21, Eurochannel will premiere 2000’s Flickering Lights (image on left), also at 9 pm ET. This one’s a crime drama … or is it a comedy? A bit of each? Read the IMDb reviews and see if you can figure it out. Or judge for yourself by streaming the film on April 21.
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019
- ‘Temptation Island’ - January 8, 2019
- PopcornFlix Grows - January 8, 2019