(Pictured above: ‘The Green Butchers’)
If you’re a fan of cult favorite Hannibal – now available on Amazon Prime—or have enjoyed Danish superstar Madds Mikkelsen in such feature films as Casino Royale, Doctor Strange or Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Sling TV’s Eurochannel has a treat for you the next two Fridays.
At 9 pm ET tomorrow, April 14, The Green Butchers (2003) premieres. In this comedy, Mikkleson plays one of two butchers with “extreme low self-esteem” who get “pushed to the limits.” Spoiler alert: The New York Times’ review compares the protagonists to Sweeney Todd and Jeffrey Dahmer.
Next Friday, April 21, Eurochannel will premiere 2000’s Flickering Lights (image on left), also at 9 pm ET. This one’s a crime drama … or is it a comedy? A bit of each? Read the IMDb reviews and see if you can figure it out. Or judge for yourself by streaming the film on April 21.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021