(Pictured above: Ryan Robbins in ‘Pure’)
Pure, a six-episode Canadian drama about a Mennonite pastor trying to preserve family and faith in a community plagued by drug trafficking, will be available in the US on Hulu. No debut date was given.
The Canadian Broadcasting Company series, produced by Two East Productions and Cineflix Media, stars Arrow‘s Ryan Robbins as Pastor Noah Funk. He is pressured by mob leader Eli Voss, played by Orphan Black‘s Peter Outerbridge, to become involved in a drug distribution operation. Funk relents with the goal of collecting evidence that will take down Voss’ empire.
The cast also includes Copper‘s Alex Paxton-Beesley as Anna Funk, Narcos‘ A.J. Buckley as Bronco Novak. and White Men Can’t Jump‘s Rosie Perez as Phoebe O’Reilly.
“Pure started with an extremely unique, lean-in premise and has grown into a taut, compulsively-watchable crime drama,” said Peter Emerson, President, Cineflix Media.
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019
- More ‘Harlots’ on Hulu - July 9, 2019
- Three Buddies and a Body - July 8, 2019
- For Love and Money - July 5, 2019
- Binge July 4th Movies - July 4, 2019
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2019