The Urban Movie Channel, a subscription streaming service showcasing African-American and “urban” entertainment, will premiere the documentary This is For Toronto on Friday, April 14.
Co-produced by Potential Films and Outspoken Media Group, This is For Toronto is a valentine to North America’s fourth largest city, exploring “the rise of entertainment culture in the Canadian mecca and the global impact that it has been making on the industry.”
“The Canadian entertainment market has been overlooked for years. We felt it was time to enlighten people across the globe about our accomplishments and milestones worldwide,” said Sheldon Shaw, founder of Potential Films.
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019
- More ‘Harlots’ on Hulu - July 9, 2019
- Three Buddies and a Body - July 8, 2019
- For Love and Money - July 5, 2019
- Binge July 4th Movies - July 4, 2019
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2019