The Urban Movie Channel, a subscription streaming service showcasing African-American and “urban” entertainment, will premiere the documentary This is For Toronto on Friday, April 14.
Co-produced by Potential Films and Outspoken Media Group, This is For Toronto is a valentine to North America’s fourth largest city, exploring “the rise of entertainment culture in the Canadian mecca and the global impact that it has been making on the industry.”
“The Canadian entertainment market has been overlooked for years. We felt it was time to enlighten people across the globe about our accomplishments and milestones worldwide,” said Sheldon Shaw, founder of Potential Films.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021