Dozens of game developers trapped on a train for 48 hours rush to build new games from scratch in Game Train, a reality series just announced for The Wham Network – an e-sports and gaming channel scheduled to launch this fall.
The game developers will be on a train headed from Chicago to San Francisco for a convention, according to Wham distributor Cinedigm and show producer Dub3. Since the annual Game Developers Conference was held in San Francisco a little over a month ago, we can only assume that the footage has already been shot.
eMarketer recently reported that Cinedigm’s current channels, which also include Dove Channel, are available to more than 30 million users online, via Amazon Prime, and on Roku, Android, iOS and tvOS devices. Google Chromecast is set to come on board on April 21, followed by Amazon Fire TV in June and Android TV in July.
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021
- 125 Years Ago this Friday - April 20, 2021