(Above: ‘The Daily Ledger’ host Graham Ledger. Source: YouTube)
Streaming service DirecTV Now will add the conservative One America News Network (OAN) and lifestyle network A Wealth of Entertainment (AWE) in the coming weeks, said Herring Networks, which owns the channels. They both launched today on DirecTV’s regular satellite service.
OAN offers 21 hours of live news coverage every weekday plus two one-hour political talk shows: The Daily Ledger and Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler.
AWE features programming showcasing “awe-inspiring travel destinations, outrageous cars, culinary delights, amazing homes, plus live world championship boxing, health and fitness and more.”
DirecTV Now offers subscribers a choice of streaming channel packages accessible on numerous platforms and apps. Plans start at $35 a month for 60+ channels. No information was given about which packages would carry OAN and AWE.
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021
- Back ‘In Treatment’ - May 21, 2021
- Crackle Show Helps Debtors - May 19, 2021