(Above: ‘The Daily Ledger’ host Graham Ledger. Source: YouTube)
Streaming service DirecTV Now will add the conservative One America News Network (OAN) and lifestyle network A Wealth of Entertainment (AWE) in the coming weeks, said Herring Networks, which owns the channels. They both launched today on DirecTV’s regular satellite service.
OAN offers 21 hours of live news coverage every weekday plus two one-hour political talk shows: The Daily Ledger and Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler.
AWE features programming showcasing “awe-inspiring travel destinations, outrageous cars, culinary delights, amazing homes, plus live world championship boxing, health and fitness and more.”
DirecTV Now offers subscribers a choice of streaming channel packages accessible on numerous platforms and apps. Plans start at $35 a month for 60+ channels. No information was given about which packages would carry OAN and AWE.
- Gig Economy Comedy - June 21, 2018
- ‘Luke Cage’ is Back - June 21, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Movie - June 20, 2018
- Are You A True Believer? - June 19, 2018
- Feel the Farce - June 19, 2018
- Prime ‘Damages’ - June 18, 2018
- Two ‘Angry Birds’ - June 15, 2018
- Streaming Bourdain - June 14, 2018
- Lucy Liu RomCom - June 14, 2018
- ‘Goliath’ Takes New Case - June 13, 2018