(Above: ‘The Daily Ledger’ host Graham Ledger. Source: YouTube)
Streaming service DirecTV Now will add the conservative One America News Network (OAN) and lifestyle network A Wealth of Entertainment (AWE) in the coming weeks, said Herring Networks, which owns the channels. They both launched today on DirecTV’s regular satellite service.
OAN offers 21 hours of live news coverage every weekday plus two one-hour political talk shows: The Daily Ledger and Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler.
AWE features programming showcasing “awe-inspiring travel destinations, outrageous cars, culinary delights, amazing homes, plus live world championship boxing, health and fitness and more.”
DirecTV Now offers subscribers a choice of streaming channel packages accessible on numerous platforms and apps. Plans start at $35 a month for 60+ channels. No information was given about which packages would carry OAN and AWE.
- ‘How to Be a Journalist’ - February 21, 2018
- Fox Goes Over-the-Top - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Last Rhino’ on PBS - February 20, 2018
- Post-Apocalyptic Horror - February 20, 2018
- Soup’s On - February 16, 2018
- Revry’s Funny or Die - February 15, 2018
- Shows for Preschoolers - February 15, 2018
- Grifters and Drifters - February 14, 2018
- PBS Is Most Trusted - February 13, 2018
- MoviePass’ Sweeter Deal? - February 12, 2018