The subscription service, costing $14.99 per month, currently offers 240 videos. They include courses designed by founders Kino MacGregor and Kerri Verna, such as 21 Days to an Effective Handstand. Content is broken down into four categories: “Practice (yoga, meditation and movement courses), Insight (research, study, knowledge and wisdom courses), Wellness (vegan cooking and balanced living courses and tips), and Culture (travel, fun and play tips).”
Wellness includes cooking videos from Verna, with additional videos promised soon from raw food chef (and yoga teacher) Natalie Prigoone.
Here’s a video from OmStars’ recent Kickstarter campaign:
For more information, visit omstars.com.
Other yoga streaming channels include Roku’s Yoga Download, with subscriptions starting at $10 per month.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021