Through early tomorrow morning only, T-Mobile cell plan subscribers can receive a whole year of baseball coverage from MLB.com Premium for free. The service, which features every out-of-market regular season Major League Baseball game live or on demand, normally costs $112.99.
If you’re a T-Mobile customer, here’s what you do:
- Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for iOS or Android, and sign up with your phone number by Wednesday, April 5, at 4:59 am ET;
- Sign up for MLB.TV Premium before next Tuesday, April 11, at 4:59 am ET;
- Download the MLB.com At Bat app to start watching live games.
The free MLB.com Premium subscription expires February 28. 2018.
For complete information on MLB.com Premium features, or if you’re a Verizon, AT&T or Sprint mobile customer who’d like to subscribe (monthly and single-team plans are also available), visit MLB.com.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021