(Above: Jason Priestley and Cindy Sampson play ‘Private Eyes’)
In the series, Priestley plays a former pro hockey player who teams up with a “fierce” female private investigator. As a result, he “is forced to examine who he has become and who he wants to be while investigating high-stakes crimes.”
Here, the former teen idol talks about playing a former hockey star “looking for the second act of his life.” It’s all about reinventing oneself, says Priestley.
Ten episodes have already aired on Canada’s Global broadcast network, with a second season of 18 episodes now in production. Ion TV did not provide a premiere date for the US.
The series comes from Entertainment One, which also produces two other Canadian series airing on Ion: Saving Hope, a supernatural medical drama, and The Listener, about a “mind-reading law enforcement consultant.”
- Hail the Class of 2020! - May 14, 2020
- ‘Mr. Show’ Returns Tonight - May 13, 2020
- Carlin Tribute Tonight - May 12, 2020
- Guide to Streaming Deals - March 19, 2020
- Where to Stream ‘Parasite’ - February 10, 2020
- First-Class Film Flights - December 20, 2019
- Top Male Nude Scenes ’19 - December 6, 2019
- Best Nude Scenes of 2019 - December 5, 2019
- Free Classic TV Sites - December 2, 2019
- Sound Off for Soundies! - November 27, 2019