(Above: Jason Priestley and Cindy Sampson play ‘Private Eyes’)
In the series, Priestley plays a former pro hockey player who teams up with a “fierce” female private investigator. As a result, he “is forced to examine who he has become and who he wants to be while investigating high-stakes crimes.”
Here, the former teen idol talks about playing a former hockey star “looking for the second act of his life.” It’s all about reinventing oneself, says Priestley.
Ten episodes have already aired on Canada’s Global broadcast network, with a second season of 18 episodes now in production. Ion TV did not provide a premiere date for the US.
The series comes from Entertainment One, which also produces two other Canadian series airing on Ion: Saving Hope, a supernatural medical drama, and The Listener, about a “mind-reading law enforcement consultant.”
- Free Classic Film Sites - November 19, 2019
- Breaking Glass Pictures: Q&A - June 4, 2019
- ‘Bosch’ 5 on Friday - April 18, 2019
- Ta, Ta TaTaTu - March 8, 2019
- Let’s Drink to DrinkTV - March 7, 2019
- Bluprint Q&A - January 18, 2019
- RIP Carol Channing - January 15, 2019
- Best Nude Scenes, ’18 - December 5, 2018
- Online Stage Q&A - October 22, 2018
- Watch Today & This Week - September 3, 2018