Netflix’s Peaky Blinders will return for a fourth season, with The Pianist’s Adrien Brody joining the cast.
The series, produced by BBC Two, stars Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby, the head of a notorious crime gang in 1919 Birmingham, England. The cast includes Skyfall’s Helen McCrory as Aunt Polly, The Revenant’s Paul Anderson as Arthur Shelby and Green Room’s Joe Cole as John Shelby. The Revenant’s Tom Hardy also returns as Jewish gang leader Alfie Solomons.
The new season begins when Thomas Shelby “receives a mysterious letter on Christmas Eve,” suggesting “the Peaky Blinders are in danger of annihilation. As the enemy closes in, Shelby flees his country house and returns to the streets of Small Heath, Birmingham, where a desperate fight for survival begins.”
BBC Two didn’t give the new season’s broadcast date nor subsequent availability on Netflix. You can stream Seasons 1-3 now on Netflix.
- Mehmed Conquers Netflix - January 24, 2020
- More ‘Mysteries’ on Acorn TV - January 24, 2020
- All Arts’ Holocaust Drama - January 23, 2020
- Hulu Gets More ‘Shrill’ - January 22, 2020
- Netflix’s Last Roundup - January 21, 2020
- ‘AfroPop’ Season 12 - January 20, 2020
- Ovid Films En Español - January 17, 2020
- Inner City Rugby Drama - January 16, 2020
- Acorn TV Gets ‘Dead Lucky’ - January 16, 2020
- ‘Dead Lands’ Thriller - January 15, 2020