Top Chef “fan favorite” Isaac Toups has gotten his own series via Bravo and Celebrity Cruises. In each short-form episode of Isaac Takes On, Toups is on board the Celebrity Reflection in competition with the ship’s cooks — and judges like Michelin-starred chef Cornelius Gallagher, who is also Carnival’s associate VP of food and beverage operations.
Another three episodes will be added each of the next three weeks for a total of nine episodes.
“This partnership … gives our guests a peek into what it takes to develop and invent exquisite culinary creations using top quality ingredients inspired by different cultures from around the world,” said Gallagher.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021