Les Stroud, best known for his long-running Survivorman adventure reality series, yesterday launched SMTV, a $3.99-per-month subscription service promising to provide a collection of streaming channels largely devoted to the Stroud brand.
The flagship service, SurvivormanTV, features “re-mastered, fully up-to-date, streamable versions of every one of the previously aired episodes of Survivorman – plus additional installments of the show that have never been seen.”
We’ll let a breathless Stroud further describe SurvivormanTV – plus five other SMTV channels – as he treks through a bamboo forest:
To get Survivorman TV, BigFootTV, EnvirofilmsTV, 360VRTV, InstructionalTV, LesStroudMusicTV (and one he doesn’t mention in the video – DirectorsComnmentaryTV), go to smtvnetwork.com to register and sign up via credit card or PayPal. Unlike the vast majority of subscription services, we didn’t find a free trial offer.
Hulu subscribers who want to sample Survivorman, though, are in luck: you can stream 11 episodes right now.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021