Iron Fist, a series based on the popular Marvel Comics franchise, premieres this Friday, March 17 on Netflix.
Iron Fist, produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC studios, stars Finn Jones as billionaire Danny Rand (Jones as Rand is also to appear in Marvel’s The Defenders, scheduled to debut on Netflix this fall), who returns to New York City after having gone missing – and presumed dead – for 15 years. During his absence, Finn has become a Buddhist monk who has attained kung-fu mastery skills, which he must summon again and again in his quest to reclaim his family legacy.
Marvel universe regulars include Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth (Marvel’s Daredevil), Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing (The Defenders), and Rosario Dawson as Claire Temple (The Defenders). The cast also features 90210′s Jessica Stroup as Joy Meachum, Banshee’s Tom Pelphrey as Ward Meachum and Banished’s David Wenham as Harold Meachum.
Scott Buck, whose extensive production resume includes Dexter and Six Feet Under, is showrunner.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021