Lifestyle brand and media company Complex Networks, jointly owned by Verizon and Hearst, interviewed Chance the Rapper for its new monthly video series, The Complex Cover, which is scheduled to launch today.
Series host Noah Callahan-Bever gets Chance to talk “about fatherhood and the birth of his first child, his collaboration with Kanye, his trailblazing path through the music industry and his ambitious plans for his next album.”
Complex said the new series will bring “fans a candid look into the lives of the most interesting pop culture figures today … with exclusive in-depth interviews, behind-the-scenes moments, and exclusive content.”
Complex Networks recently launched Rated Red and Seriously.tv with entertainment, arts and sports programming marketed to 18- to 24-year-old males. Other Complex Network content brands, available for free streaming online, include Complex, Collider, First We Feast, Pigeons and Planes, Ride and others. The brands can also be found on Verizon’s go90 mobile TV network. Verizon customers with the go90 app for Apple or Android can stream without data charges, although downloading and browsing does count against their monthly plan.
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021