“Yabba Dabba Doo!”
Fred Flintstone, who made those words famous, would no doubt be thrilled to learn that The Flintstones will be featured in Boomerang’s all-cartoon subscription streaming service coming this spring.
Fred’s gang will be joined by fellow classics Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny, The Jetsons, Popeye, Yogi Bear and many others — plus original series created exclusively for the service, and even new episodes of some of those classic series.
The Boomerang on-demand subscription service is a creation of Time Warner siblings Turner and Warner Bros. If you’re a fan of Turner’s classic cartoon cable channel, also called Boomerang, don’t worry: It will continue to operate.
Boomerang’s library consists of more than 5,000 titles from Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera and MGM Animation. Over 1,000 of those titles will be available at launch, according to the Boomerang website, with new content to be added weekly
The service will also offer exclusive new episodes of Be Cool Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry, Bunnicula and Looney Tunes cartoons.
Boomerang will be available at launch via the web, iOS and Android devices, with Amazon, Roku and Apple TV access to come. The cost is $4.99 per month or $39.99 annually. You can sign up to receive pre-launch updates at www.boomerang.com.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021