(Pictured above: Shaun White)
Burton, a manufacturer of snowboards, is hosting the 35th annual Burton U.S. Open Snowboarding Championships this week in Vail, Colorado.
Five days of halfpipe and slopestyle competition (February 28 to March 4) will be available for free streaming, and will showcase the sport’s top riders, including Shaun White, Mark McMorris, Kelly Clark and Chloe Kim. The Open is described as one of “the longest-running snowboard competition(s)” and is considered “one of the last major contests ahead of the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics,” according to an official news release.
Live programming started today at 12:10 pm ET with the online debut of the US Open Junior Jam, in which “the world’s top halfpipe boy and girl groms” under age 15 compete in a full-sized 22-foot half pipe. On Wednesday, March 1, at 11:55 am ET, complete coverage of the men’s and women’s slopestyle and halfpipe semi-final starts. You can watch all the action at BurtonUSOpen.com.
Visit the competition site for a listing of events.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021