Not to be confused with the Nicholas Cage action-adventure flicks, this National Treasure looks at the ramifications of sexual misconduct allegations brought against a fictional celebrity, “exploring their impact on the accused and those most closely associated with him as he is brought to trial.”
The series stars Robbie Coltrane, known for his role as Rubeus Hagrid in the Harry Potter film franchise, as Paul Finchley. Finchley, a “national treasure” who is part of “a popular, long-running comedy double act” and finds himself the subject of sexual abuse charges. The cast includes Julie Walters (Molly Weasley in the Harry Potter films) Andrea Riseborough (Alessia in Nocturnal Animals) and Tim McInnerny (Captain Kevin Darling in BBC’s Blackadder Goes Forth series).
Hulu offers two subscription options: a $7.99 monthly plan, with limited commercials; and a $11.99 monthly ad-free plan.
‘National Treasure’ Trailer:
- Shudder’s Price-y Binge - September 30, 2020
- Making the Electoral Sausage - September 28, 2020
- Beware the Jelly Monsters - September 25, 2020
- Happy Birthday, John Bunny - September 24, 2020
- The Virtual Play’s the Thing - September 23, 2020
- Vigilante Killer? - September 21, 2020
- Nurse Ratched Returns! - September 18, 2020
- Unholy Backwater, Batman! - September 16, 2020
- Facebooking with ‘Steve’ - September 14, 2020
- ‘Miscast,’ but in a Good Way - September 11, 2020