The two-hour documentary Gender Revolution: A Journey with Katie Couric, is available to stream for free, starting today, for one week.
Produced by Katie Couric Media with National Geographic Studios and World of Wonder Productions, the documentary “explores the rapidly evolving complexities of gender — from the moment we are born through our twilight years.”
Couric interviews scientists, researchers, activists, authors and families “about the role of genetics, brain chemistry and modern culture on gender fluidity.” Among others, she speaks with Gavin Grimm, the transgender Virginia teen whose lawsuit seeking equal bathroom access will be heard by the Supreme Court on March 28.
“I’ve always hoped this documentary would be a spark to ignite conversations in every corner of the country around the evolving landscape of gender,” said Couric. “National Geographic is helping to push that goal forward by making it so broadly available to audiences.”
National Geographic is also partnering with Picture Motion on the Gender Revolution Tour, allowing any educational institution or nonprofit to sign up to host a free screening and discussion. Screening requests can be made at NatGeoGenderRevolution.
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021