Netflix’s documentary series Abstract: The Art of Design debuts tomorrow, February 10, on the subscription streaming service.
The eight-episode series profiles some of the world’s most innovative designers across a wide range of disciplines, exploring how “design impacts every aspect of life.” Wired editor-in-chief Scott Dadich, who served as executive producer for the series, said, “If we’ve done it right, Abstract will help you understand the future by seeing the intent behind the objects that surround us — and the beauty in the decisions that led to them.”
Design luminaries include:
Abstract: The Art of Design trailer:
Visit Netflix for more viewing information.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021