For an extra $8 a month, subscribers will be able to access more than 2,500 movies and TV shows on demand. These include new and past episodes of Starz series including Outlander, Power and the upcoming American Gods, and films such as Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Inside Out and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
DirecTV Now is also launching three live premium channels – Starz, Starz Encore and Starz Kids & Family.
Last year DirecTV introduced Starz Encore on-demand as part of its $70 a month “Gotta Have It” package, which also includes streaming of all 8 Starz Encore premium channels.
To learn more, visit DirecTVNow.
You can also subscribe directly to Starz for $8.99 a month.
(Note: Featured image is from ‘Outlander.’)
- A-Hole Superheroes - July 22, 2019
- Free ‘Robotech’ Binge - July 19, 2019
- More Funny ‘Coffee’ - July 18, 2019
- Sid Caesar On Comedy - July 17, 2019
- Magnolia’s Indie Streamers - July 16, 2019
- Swiss Bank Intrigue - July 16, 2019
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019