High fashion meets Dallas?
The Collection, an eight-episode period drama series set in post-war Paris, will get its US premiere this Friday, February 10, on Amazon Prime.
A Franco-British production, the series presents the Sabine family, “the ‘first family’ of fashion’s empire” who “have been tasked with restoring the city’s supremacy as the haute couture capital.” Brothers Paul (Richard Coyle), the businessman, and Claude (Tom Riley), “the creative genius,” lock horns, as “their rivalry, deception and the hateful bargains they made to survive the Nazi occupation could threaten” to unravel everything.
The cast also includes Frances de la Tour as Yvette, Jenna Thiam as Nina and Mamie Gummer as Helen.
Oliver Goldstick, who executive produced Ugly Betty and Pretty Little Liars, is creator and executive producer.
The Collection trailer:
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021