The Kid Genius Cartoon Channel is now available on streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire, expanding its reach by approximately 20 million households, according to Genius Brands International, a children’s media company.
‘Kid Genius’ offers programming for viewers ranging in age from toddlers to age 12. Original shows include Baby Genius, SpacePOP, Warren Buffett’s Secret Millionaires Club and Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab, as well as other fare including Eddie Is A Yeti and Nancy Drew: Codes & Clues.
Genius Brands will also offer separate apps for its Baby Genius and SpacePOP brands on Roku and Apple TV, “augmenting the audiences’ entertainment experience with multiplatform engagement opportunities,” the company said.
Baby Genius is designed for moms and preschoolers, while SpacePOP has programming for older children, including 100 serialized adventures featuring the story of “five teenage princesses who disguise themselves as musicians and form a band while they secretly plot to vanquish an evil Empress who is seeking to enslave the galaxy.”
SpacePOP launched as a YouTube channel in June 2016.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021