Dove Channel, the family-friendly subscription service, has announced its first original series: Frankly Faraci, a talk show.
Host Matthew Faraci will interview “faithful personalities in entertainment, music, and sports who are doing positive work and bringing good into the culture.”
Premiere date was not announced, but here’s a teaser episode featuring Brett Dalton (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) and Anjelah Johnson, stars of the just-released theatrical film The Resurrection of Gavin Stone:
Dove Channel offers 500 “family friendly” movies and 900 TV episodes including free fare like Little Rascals shorts. Monthly membership fee, which gets you all the content, is $4.99 a month. The service is currently available online, via smartphone apps, on Roku and Samsung Smart TVs, and via Amazon Channels. Later this month, it will also be offered on LeEco devices. For more info, visit www.dovechannel.com.
To guide parent’s viewing choices for their families, each movie or TV show on Dove Channel features a rating from the 25-year-old Dove Foundation that’s based on the amount of sexuality, language, violence, drugs, nudity and other factors.
- Redbox Free Live TV - February 19, 2020
- ‘Sacred Lies,’ Season 2 - February 18, 2020
- ‘Odd Squad,’ Season 3 - February 17, 2020
- ‘Fairy Tale Weddings’ - February 14, 2020
- GetTV’s Grizzly Saturday - February 13, 2020
- Galaxy S20’s Flipboard TV - February 13, 2020
- Hulu’s Musical Debuts - February 12, 2020
- Watch V-Day Marathons - February 11, 2020
- RIP Bean, Conrad - February 10, 2020
- Alison Brie: ‘Horse Girl’ - February 7, 2020