Dove Channel, the family-friendly subscription service, has announced its first original series: Frankly Faraci, a talk show.
Host Matthew Faraci will interview “faithful personalities in entertainment, music, and sports who are doing positive work and bringing good into the culture.”
Premiere date was not announced, but here’s a teaser episode featuring Brett Dalton (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) and Anjelah Johnson, stars of the just-released theatrical film The Resurrection of Gavin Stone:
Dove Channel offers 500 “family friendly” movies and 900 TV episodes including free fare like Little Rascals shorts. Monthly membership fee, which gets you all the content, is $4.99 a month. The service is currently available online, via smartphone apps, on Roku and Samsung Smart TVs, and via Amazon Channels. Later this month, it will also be offered on LeEco devices. For more info, visit www.dovechannel.com.
To guide parent’s viewing choices for their families, each movie or TV show on Dove Channel features a rating from the 25-year-old Dove Foundation that’s based on the amount of sexuality, language, violence, drugs, nudity and other factors.
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021
- 125 Years Ago this Friday - April 20, 2021