Amazon’s Sneaky Pete, starring Giovanni Ribisi as the title character, will get a second season.
Although the series premiered just one week ago, Amazon said it was the second most streamed of its original scripted series on an opening day (The Man in the High Castle claims the distinction of most streamed), prompting the quick renewal.
“Both the critical response and our customers’ engagement with the series are key factors in our enthusiasm to bring our audience a second season of Sneaky Pete,” said Joe Lewis, head of comedy and drama, Amazon Studios.
Sneaky Pete, about a con man who goes into hiding posing as his former prison cellmate, was co-created and is executive produced by Bryan Cranston. Cranston also appears as a gangster, Vince, whose name is apparently an homage to Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan. The cast also includes Marin Ireland, Peter Gerety and Margo Martindale.
(Note: The feature image is a screen grab from YouTube.)
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021