Seals Entertainment Company (Sealsco), which has run the men’s-targeted Tuff TV since 2009, plans to launch four additional channels that will be available both over-the-air and via streaming.
This week, Sealsco announced the addition of Flicks TV, dedicated to “original films never before seen on television,”and Rocky TV, “designed around animals and the people who love them.” Earlier this month, plans were announced for MotoWorld Network, a channel focused on motorcycle sports that is scheduled to launch this quarter, and for Go Channel, described as “a mix of different genres all featuring themes of being on the go in a fast-paced world with limited time.”
Flicks TV’s content “will consist of action, adventure, and romance – including theme nights geared towards specific audiences with specials and live events rounding out the mix.”
Rocky TV is named after Rocky Seals, Sealsco CEO Lou Seals’ black Labrador Retriever who lived to the age of 17.
Content will consist of “action, adventure, and travel – including reality, documentaries, drama, and live events.”
The Motoworld brand was first created by Seals in 1984 and ran as a cable TV series for 20 years, and then via an online service that started in 1999.
For updates on Motoworld Network and Go Channel, including where and when you can watch, visit www.motoworld.com and http://gochannel.com. For Flicks TV and Rocky TV, wait for updates at www.sealsco.com. To watch Tuff TV, visit its affiliate page for a list of over-the-air stations, or stream it live at www.tufftv.com/tuff-tv-live.
- Depardieu’s ‘Marseilles’ - February 21, 2018
- The Zen of Streaming - February 21, 2018
- ‘The Stall’ on Amazon - February 20, 2018
- A Primer on BLK Prime - February 19, 2018
- Israeli Self-Defense - February 19, 2018
- Philip Glass Live - February 16, 2018
- ‘Travel Time with Linda’ - February 16, 2018
- ‘Mozart’ Returns Friday - February 15, 2018
- ‘Stargate Origins’ Today - February 15, 2018
- ‘This Close’ Today - February 14, 2018