Disney’s Freeform has unveiled three new short series on the Hulu subscription streaming service.
Time for Bed with Punam Patel, hosted by the actress and comedian, is described as a “cozy and intimate talk show,” in which Patel “tucks her guests into bed, chats about their life and current projects, and puts them to sleep with some ridiculous classic fairytales.” Guests include YouTube star Lisa Schwartz, New Kids on the Block member Joey McIntyre, Bryan Safi of Young & Hungry and Shadowhunters’ Isaiah Mustafa.
Punam tucks Lisa into bed:
School of Doodle, which features “videos celebrating the arts,” is a collaboration with the School of Doodle, an organization that produces content for girls and young women. Freeform has licensed episodes from such School of Doodle series as You Do What and 10 Questions.
Open Roads is a docuseries focusing on the nonprofit organization of the same name that “provides filmmaking wilderness camps for high school students.” The six episodes look behind-the-scenes at campers “experiencing the wild, making documentaries and creating new relationships.” The series will also present completed documentaries by Open Roads campers.
You can watch episodes of the new series with a Hulu subscription. You can also live stream other Freeform programming at Freeform.com or by downloading a Freeform app, but only if you subscribe to a participating cable, telco or satellite provider. Some individual shows, however, are available for free viewing on Freeform even if you’re not a pay TV customer.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021