PBS Kids yesterday launched in 75 markets as a 24-hour channel, both over-the-air and via streaming. Another 33 markets are expected to be on board by the end of this year. You can see the full station list on the PBS website, where you can also search for your local outlet. Or go to RabbitEars.info for all current channel numbers.
Regular content will include Arthur, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Odd Squad, Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, and 16 other proven PBS kids’ favorites.
PBS Kids also promises a weekly “Family Night” every Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting April 21. This two-hour block will premiere such movies as Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Tiger Family Trip, Ready Jet Go!: Return to Bortron 7, and Arthur and the Haunted Treehouse. Previously aired films like Odd Squad: The Movie, Splash and Bubbles: One Big Ocean, and Sesame Street: The Cookie Thief will also air.
For the complete PBS Kids 24/7 schedule, as well as shows continuing top run on primary PBS stations, visit this PBS Kids page.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021