PBS Kids yesterday launched in 75 markets as a 24-hour channel, both over-the-air and via streaming. Another 33 markets are expected to be on board by the end of this year. You can see the full station list on the PBS website, where you can also search for your local outlet. Or go to RabbitEars.info for all current channel numbers.
Regular content will include Arthur, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Odd Squad, Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, and 16 other proven PBS kids’ favorites.
PBS Kids also promises a weekly “Family Night” every Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting April 21. This two-hour block will premiere such movies as Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Tiger Family Trip, Ready Jet Go!: Return to Bortron 7, and Arthur and the Haunted Treehouse. Previously aired films like Odd Squad: The Movie, Splash and Bubbles: One Big Ocean, and Sesame Street: The Cookie Thief will also air.
For the complete PBS Kids 24/7 schedule, as well as shows continuing top run on primary PBS stations, visit this PBS Kids page.
- ‘Nurse Heroes Live!’ - November 25, 2020
- Louisiana Film Channel - November 24, 2020
- Untraditional Nutcrackers - November 23, 2020
- Watch WKRP: Turkeys Away! - November 21, 2020
- ‘Run’ / ‘Sign of the Ram’ - November 20, 2020
- Holiday Royalty Roll Call - November 19, 2020
- Free Film Screenings - November 18, 2020
- CBS’ ‘Stars in the Eye’ - November 16, 2020
- ‘I Am Greta’: Hulu Review - November 13, 2020
- Chicago Cultural Events - November 12, 2020