Say it sotto voce.
The PGA Tour will stream 70 hours of live competition on Twitter across 31 tournaments during the rest of the 2016-17 Season.
Twitter’s live streaming coverage will start at the CareerBuilder Challenge on January 19 and conclude with the season-ending Tour Championship. Coverage is slated to include “the first 60 to 90 minutes from the early Thursday and Friday morning hours of PGA Tour Live’s Over-The-Top (OTT) subscription window,” with “pre-game analysis, interviews, range coverage, and live competition from the first two holes of each day’s PGA Tour Live Marquee Groups.”
The PGA Tour is also expanding its involvement with Twitter’s Amplify program, including more “highlight videos and regular content creation across Twitter and Periscope.”
“Streaming PGA Tour Live programming to Twitter’s global audience, as well as the millions of users who follow @PGATOUR and hundreds of PGA Tour player accounts, will provide new and innovative ways for sports fans to engage with our premium OTT offering,” said Rick Anderson, chief media officer of the PGA Tour.
The live streams can be found at PGATourLive.twitter.com and @PGATour.
Golf fans can also subscribe to PGA Tour Live, its official streaming service that costs $5.99 per month or $39.99 for a year. PGA Tour Live is available on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android smartphones and tablets or at PGATourLive.com. The site also provides the upcoming tournament schedule.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021