If you actually went to Times Square on New Year’s Eve, you’d not only have to endure hour after hour of massive crowds and cold weather, but good luck actually hearing any of the musical performances or other on-stage activities!
So how about tuning into a commercial-free live stream of the entire event? The celebration starts at 6 pm ET December 31 with the “ball raising” and ends 15 minutes after the “ball drops” at midnight.
Highlights of the six-plus hours include musical performances by Gavin DeGraw (“She Sets the City on Fire”), Rachel Platten (“Fight Song”) and Silentó (“Watch Me Whip/Nae Nae”), plus a military salute medley by the USO Show Troupe. Platten will also continue one of the event’s newest traditions in the final moments before midnight – the singing of John Lennon’s “Imagine.” For a complete schedule, visit the Times Square site.
How can you stream? Let us count the ways!
- On multiple websites, including timessquarenyc.org, NewYearsEve.nyc, Livestream.com/2017 and TimesSquareBall.net
- On mobile via Android and Apple apps
- Right here on The Savvy Screener!
Happy New Year, everyone!
- Spirits Network Debuts - July 22, 2019
- Busy July 20 at NASA TV - July 19, 2019
- CONtv + Comics Launches - July 19, 2019
- Tarantino Picks Flicks - July 18, 2019
- Bluprint Free This Week - July 17, 2019
- WTT on Dailymotion - July 17, 2019
- Efron/Kendrick Team-Ups - July 16, 2019
- Supporting Caregivers - July 16, 2019
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019