The National Lacrosse League, whose season begins this Thursday, December 29, with the Toronto Rock visiting the Rochester Nighthawks, has launched a streaming service NLL TV. It’s available at NLLTV.com and “on your favorite devices.”
Paid subscribers will be able to see live games for the entire NLL season, which runs through the end of April. For $34.95, you get a “full-season pass.” If you just crave the games of one particular team (the league has nine franchises), you can buy a “single-team pass” for $24.95. Season-ticket holders for any team can get these packages for $27.96 and $19.96 respectively. Individual games can also be bought for $4.95 each.
In all cases, after the games stream live, they will be available on demand for 24 hours. After that point, the games will be available free to anyone on an ad-supported basis. Other free content includes highlights, short-form features, and archived games.
To subscribe, or to get more info, go to tv.nlltv.com.
For a taste of NLL action, here’s the winning goal of last season’s championship game – scored by the Saskatchewan Rush against the visiting Buffalo Bandits with just 12 seconds left on the clock!
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021