Season two of Just Add Magic, Amazon’s original live-action series for 6 to 11-year-olds, will debut January 13 on Prime.
Based on Cindy Callaghan’s book, Just Add Magic starts the new season with best friends Kelly, Darbie and Hannah seeking to “unravel the mystery surrounding the reappearance of an old enemy threatening to steal the girls’ magical cookbook.”
“There’s more suspense and magic in the new season as the girls’ mastery of magic will be called upon to protect their bond,” said Tara Sorensen, head of kids programming at Amazon Studios. “The first season led our customers to extend beyond the show with family cooking time and hope the new season will continue that tradition.”
The first episode of Season two, “Just Add Halloween,” was released in October.
Amazon reports that the first season was the most streamed kids 6-11 Amazon original series to date.
Amazon Prime members will be able to see the second season of Just Add Magic via the Amazon Prime Video app for TVs, via connected and mobile devices, and online at Amazon.com/originals.
For a list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.
For more information, visit amazon.com/prime.
In the meantime, in anticipation of the new season, young viewers can revisit the complete season one.
Or watch season one, episode one, here:
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021