fuboTV, a paid subscription streaming service that bundles sport and entertainment channels, will greatly fortify its linear channel offerings thanks to agreements with Fox Networks Group, NBCUniversal, A+E Networks, Crown Media Family Networks, Fuse Media, NBA TV and The Weather Channel.
fuboTV currently has a $9.99 per month plan with more than 25 channels including Bandamax, beIN Sports, Galavision and Univision. The service will soon launch a version with more than 70 channels at $34.99 per month.
New sports channels will include regional networks from Fox Sports and NBC Sports, along with national networks including Fox College Sports, Fox Deportes and the Golf Channel. Entertainment channels will include A&E Network, History, Lifetime, Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network, FX, National Geographic, Bravo, Chiller, CNBC, E!, Esquire, MSNBC, Oxygen and The Weather Channel, and many others.
You can watch fuboTV via computer, as well as Amazon, Android and iOS devices, and on Apple TV, Chromecast and Roku. For more information, visit fubo.tv.
- Making the Electoral Sausage - September 28, 2020
- Beware the Jelly Monsters - September 25, 2020
- Happy Birthday, John Bunny - September 24, 2020
- The Virtual Play’s the Thing - September 23, 2020
- Vigilante Killer? - September 21, 2020
- Nurse Ratched Returns! - September 18, 2020
- Unholy Backwater, Batman! - September 16, 2020
- Facebooking with ‘Steve’ - September 14, 2020
- ‘Miscast,’ but in a Good Way - September 11, 2020
- Cartoonist’s Conscience - September 9, 2020