Reality TV star Kyle Richards just began her seventh season on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and will compete on NBC’s The New Celebrity Apprentice (with Arnold Schwarzenegger replacing Donald Trump as host) starting January 1.
But Richards started her career as a child actress in the 1970s, perhaps most notably for her recurring role as Alicia Sanderson Edwards on the NBC period drama Little House on the Prairie.
This Saturday, December 10, the urban housewife and the prairie child will come together when Richards hosts a Little House marathon of episodes featuring herself on over-the-air channel Cozi TV. The channel said that Richards will “entertain…viewers by comparing life on the prairie to her current one in Beverly Hills.”
An example: “For parties on the prairie, you’d just boil your best dress, tuck your hair under a bonnet and pass around a bottle of sarsaparilla with a dirty rag to wipe the rim. Today, you need so much more – a theme, florist, catering truck, flowers, valet car attendants, gift bags and a charity auction – just to name a few.”
According to IMDB, Richards appeared in 19 episodes of Little House on the Prairie, and Cozi will show 17 of them from 7 am ET to midnight. The series regularly airs on Cozi three times each weekday — at 10 am, 11 am and 5 pm. (Indeed, one of the two episodes with Richards that’s missing from the marathon will air Friday, December 16, at 5 pm). To find where to watch Cozi TV, even if you’re not a cable, satellite or telco subscriber, visit Get Cozi TV.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021