AT&T’s streaming TV service, DirecTV Now, will be available November 30.
DirecTV Now will offer subscribers a choice of streaming channel packages that are accessible on numerous platforms and apps. Plans will include:
- Live a Little – 60+ channels for $35 per month
- Just Right – 80+ channels for $50 per month
- Go Big – 100+ channels for $60 per month
- Gotta Have it – 120+ channels for $70 per month
More details about channel lineups are to follow. No subscription contract is required.
As part of an introductory promotion, subscribers can sign up for the Go Big plan for $35 per month, a $25 discount, a rate that will extend indefinitely for those who keep the service.
Supported devices will include Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick, Android mobile devices and tablets, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, web browsers and smart TVs from a range of manufacturers.
LeEco also announced special DirecTV Now promotions for those buying LeEco smartphones and TVs now through January 5. Buy a LeEco ecophone (Le S3 and Le Pro3) or Super4 X43 Pro ecotv and get a complimentary three-months DirecTV Now subscription; purchase a Super4 X55 or Super4 X65 and receive 6 months; and buy the uMax85 and get a 12-month subscription. For more information, visit LeEco at www.leeco.com and www.lemall.com.
To learn more about DirecTV Now, provide your name and email at their website, and they will “hit you up later with the deets.”
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021