Remember, a virtual reality sci-fi series, will be available online following a December 10 premiere at the 2016 International Film Festival & Awards in Macau. The 13 20-minute episodes will be available in 4K on Lens Immersive for viewing over Samsung Gear, Oculus Rift and Android Carboard VR headsets.
The series is touted as throwing “the viewer into a first person dystopian future where personal memories are but another digital asset….The audience is given the chance to explore the future as if sifting through their own memories.The cinematic fourth wall is broken through, where not only the line between the subject and the camera is blurred, but the difference between storyteller and audience disappears.”
Remember was shot on location in Macau and Australia.
Here’s a trailer for the first episode, described as “a gripping, immersive story of a grieving mother who is new to Remember, a virtual reality memory re-creation system. She quickly learns how to use the software and begins to escape reality by creating perfect moments in time.”
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019