Women on TV offers 24/7 programming, including live streaming, live chat, branded channels, interview shows and contests. The channel “explore(s) breakthrough viewpoints from a woman’s perspective in art, health, performance, science, music, business, finance and more.”
More than 11 million “households have ‘cut the cable’ and are now using streaming services like Rpku, Apple TV, Hulu and others. WBTVN is at the forefront of this movement,” said Jayne Rios, co-Founder and co-CEO of WBTVN.
“I was using YouTube to promote my videos before hosting with WBTVN and I felt like I was lost in a sea of ‘other videos’,” said Claire Billingsley, host of the show Coffee with Claire and CEO of Billingsley Consulting Group. “Partnering with WBTVN and Women on TV has given me the opportunity to speak directly to my target audience of professional women on an international platform.”
In addition to Roku, WBTVN provides programming to Google Play, Amazon Fire and Kindle, iTunes, Apple. To find WBTVN programming on these platforms, visit www.wbtvn.tv.
As WBTVN’s website notes, the network is seeking video content from women influencers who are looking to build audiences. Content producers can join for an “investment” fee, but may keep 100% of the sponsorship dollars they earn from their shows.
The following provides a sampling of WBTVN’s programming:
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021