With Tablo, users can watch or record over-the-air TV. With FandangoNow, they can rent or buy from a library of more than 40,000 movies, as well as new TV shows the day after they air.
Tablo works with any over-the-air antenna, allowing users to watch or record up to four shows at once via all devices in the home. The Tablo Xbox app is free, but you’ll also need to buy a Tablo DVR, which currently sell for $181 (two-tuner model) or $250 (four-tuner model) on Amazon. Details on other setup requirements, and additional info, can be found on the Tablo site.
NBCUniversal’s FandangoNow, which launched in March and is an offshoot of the Fandango movie ticketing service, is offering Xbox One users 50% off their first transaction. A visit to www.fandangonow.com by The Savvy Screener found such current content as a limited-time 99-cent rental of 10 Cloverfield Lane, a “new to rent” Finding Dory in HD for $5.99, an extended cut of Suicide Squad selling for $19.99, and the new CBS series The Great Indoors renting for $1.99 an episode, or 13.99 for a “season pass.” There’s also some free content available. FandangoNow rentals are good for 48 hours.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021