Keek has acquired the rights to more than 500,000 short videos and 1,000 daily videos from an array of media producers for streaming under its new Peeks brand.
National Geographic, Reuters, CBC, Road & Track, Seventeen and Esquire, among others, will provide content to begin appearing on the revamped Peeks app in 2017. The revised app interface will include improved discovery and recommendation tools.
“Providing access to relevant recent video content from major media outlets is a large part of this. However we are also focused on attracting the internet’s top content producers and bringing professionally produced interactive live content to the platform,” said Mark Itwaru, CEO of Keek.
You can download the Peeks app at the Apple or Google app stores, or by visiting www.peeks.com.
This promotional video explains Peeks’ video sharing app and payment platform. Viewers can voluntarily “tip” the creators of uploaded content with a small payment; the creator also has the option of putting their content behind a pay wall, forcing viewers to send a tip before viewing.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021