VRV has launched its streaming service that aggregates anime, animation, gaming, comedy, sci-fi, fantasy, horror, and tech content. It’s available now through iOS, Android and Xbox One apps, with PlayStation 4 coming soon.
VRV says users can access more than 20,000 free episodes with ads, or subscribe directly to any of the following channels to get ad-free content: Crunchyroll, Funimation, Rooster Teeth, Cartoon Hangover, Geek & Sundry, Nerdist, Mondo, Tested, RiffTrax, Ginx, Machinima, Seeso and Shudder. Prices for these channels range from $1.75/month for Ginx to $6.99 for Crunchyroll.
For just three dollars more, you can get a $9.99 ad-free “combo pack” that features not only Crunchyroll, but also Cartoon Hangover, Tested, Funimation, Nerdist, Geek & Sundry, Rooster Teeth and Mondo – comprising, according to VRV, a library of more than 10,000 hours of content.
Here’s VRV’s promo:
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021