Programmed like a “family friendly” version of a traditional broadcast or cable channel, Dove Now features kids’ programming in the morning and early afternoon, and then more adult fare through primetime. Content ranges from TV series like The Little Rascals and Highway to Heaven to films like The Perfect Wave and The Ultimate Gift.
Dove Now is available to Dove Channel paid subscribers, but Cinedigm plans to offer an ad-supported free version soon. Subscriptions to Dove Channel cost $4.99/month, but many titles are available free to non-subscribers. Current freebies include the documentary Betty White: Champion for Animals and a 1976 PBS version of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s short story Bernice Bobs Her Hair, starring Shelley Duvall and Bud Cort.
Dove Channel currently has a library of around 500 films and 900 TV episodes.
To guide parent’s viewing choices for their families, each movie or TV show on Dove Channel features a rating from the 25-year-old Dove Foundation that’s based on the amount of sexuality, language, violence, drugs, nudity and other factors.
Dove Channel is available online, via smartphone apps, and on Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, and Amazon Prime, with Le Eco device access promised for later this month.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021