Newsy, a streaming news network catering to millennials, has been showing #OffTheTrail, a series presenting on-the-road campaign coverage of this year’s elections – now just one week away.
“Instead of talking about the candidates’ every move, we’re focusing on the issues that matter in this year’s presidential election,” said Blake Sabatinelli, general manager of Newsy.
Newsy also recently introduced My First President, a series that invites celebrities and viewers to talk about their first time voting in a presidential election.
#OffTheTrail can be viewed on demand on any of Newsy’s channels on Hulu, Sling TV, Roku, Apple TV, Watchable from Comcast, Amazon Fire TV and Pluto TV. You can also watch it online at newsy.com/offthetrail and via the Newsy apps for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.
Here’s an #OffTheTrail video about undocumented workers, who are unable to vote, registering voters in Arizona:
- Fictional ‘Showcase’ on Hulu - December 11, 2019
- The System is Rigged - December 10, 2019
- ‘Diff’rent Strokes’ Binge - December 10, 2019
- ‘Runaways’ Final Escape - December 9, 2019
- ‘Marriage Story’ Woes - December 6, 2019
- ‘Joe Bob’s Red Christmas’ - December 6, 2019
- Hot Shows/Films on Prime - December 5, 2019
- ‘Mrs. Maisel’ On Tour - December 4, 2019
- ‘Truth Be Told’ on Friday - December 3, 2019
- Netflix’s ‘Astronomy Club’ - December 3, 2019