CannabisRadio.com, a media outlet promoting cannabis legalization, will host a “live marijuana election coverage event” starting at 6 pm ET on Election Day, Tuesday, November 8, 2016.
The six-hour TV and radio event will include live, interactive broadcasts from nine states with ballot initiatives supporting marijuana’s legalization: Florida, Massachusetts, Maine, North Dakota, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, California and Arkansas.
“There is a lot of confusion regarding cannabis and the various initiatives. This live broadcast serves as a roadmap for making these all-important decisions, and what to expect with the outcomes,” said Brandy Shapiro-Babin, co-founder, CannabisRadio.com.
Frontier Financial, the official data sponsor of the event, will provide real-time analysis of election returns. Arcview Group CEO Troy Dayton will lead a discussion on market growth and loss projections based on whether initiatives pass or fail.
There will also be details of a free CBD trial studying the medicinal and therapeutic effects of CBD, a chemical compound in marijuana, as well as panel discussions with representatives of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, Marijuana Policy Project, Drug Policy Alliance, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, Marijuana Majority, and National Cannabis Industry Association.
For live coverage on Election Night, visit Cannabisradio.com.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021