Time will tell if yesterday’s launch of Trump Tower Live on Facebook foretells a future Trump TV, but we do know of at least one new politically edged subscription service coming after the election: CRTV, from Conservative Review Editor-in-Chief Mark Levin.
CRTV plans to launch in December at a monthly rate of $12, or annually for $99. If you sign up before launch, however, you can get it for $89.
CRTV follows last February’s launch of LevinTV, a weeknight program featuring Levin conducting “long-form interviews with compelling guests from all walks of life.” To watch LevinTV, subscribers paid $7.99 a month or $59 a year. They will now receive a free upgrade to CRTV.
Two other shows have been announced for the new service:
- Michelle Malkin Investigates, with the Conservative Review senior editor showcasing “stories ignored by the mainstream media.”
- The Mark Steyn Show, with the frequent Rush Limbaugh Show guest host “harking back to when television was worth watching with real content, real guests, and real intellectual debate.”
For more information, visit www.crtv.com or watch this video:
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021