Fans of Showtime’s Homeland may want to catch its inspiration – the 24-episode Israeli series Prisoners of War, which debuts tonight on non-commercial Link TV at 10 pm ET/PT. Each hour-long episode will also stream for free at LinkTV.org after its broadcast airing.
Prisoners of War, Link TV notes, provides “an intense look at the aftermath of captivity for Israeli soldiers who were held for 17 years.” Can’t stand the suspense of waiting a whole week for each episode? If you’re a Hulu subscriber, you can binge-watch the entire series. Even better, if you subscribe to both Hulu and its Showtime add-on you can also binge on all 60 episodes of Homeland’s first five seasons.
Here, talking about Prisoners of War, is show creator Gideon Raff, who later created Homeland, as well as FX’s Tyrant:
You can watch Link TV nationwide on Roku, over-the-air in Los Angeles on channel 28.2, or via DirectTV and Dish Network. You can also subscribe to Showtime directly, without a cable or satellite subscription, with a Roku player, Roku TV, Apple TV or iOS device, for $10.99/month. Hulu subscribers, however, can add Showtime for just $9 a month – on top of either $5.99 for Hulu’s basic service, with ads, or $11.99 for its commercial-free service.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021