In keeping with the energy drink brand’s high-octane image, the new series “follows five wildly diverse desert race teams who risk money, machine and personal safety as they prepare for and race the toughest off-road event in North America.” The Score International Baja 1000 involves “dozens of vehicle categories and hundreds of teams, from the top professionals racing their highly-specialized Trophy Trucks to first-time amateurs in stock 1970s Volkswagen Beetles.”
“Set against the incredible backdrop of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, amateurs and professionals tackle the same terrain with very different vehicles… When you see what they overcome just to complete the course – something that only half the teams will do – you understand why they call ‘the 1000’ the toughest off-road desert race on Earth,” said Gus Roxburgh, executive producer for Red Bull TV.
The five showcased teams include:
- Menzies Motor Sports: Trophy Truck (Las Vegas, NV)
- Kore Race Team: Class 8 – Modified Dodge Ram (Valley Center, CA)
- Pistolas: Class 3000 (Phoenix, AZ)
- Chinolas: Class 10 – Open Wheel Buggy (Ensenada, Mexico)
- Wallentine: Class 11 Unmodified VW (Roseville, CA)
Driving Dirty is produced for Red Bull TV by 3 Ball Entertainment and Turn Left Productions.
Red Bull TV is distributed digitally as an app across multiple devices, consoles, smart TVs and online at www.redbull.tv.
You can view the trailer for Driving Dirty here:
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021