Wineshop.TV has launched on the Roku streaming platform.
Both connoisseurs and dilettantes with a Roku streaming device and Roku connected televisions will be able to view videos about the latest vintages from wineries and stores, as well as buy wine and related products.
“Our new connected television platform offers another way for wineries and other wine businesses to offer products direct to the consumer in their own living room,” said Chris Campbell, owner of WineShop.TV. “Ultimately we want to offer great wine video entertainment and education while providing wine shopping opportunities.”
To add WineShop.TV to your Roku device, go to https://my.roku.com/add/wineshop.
You can also visit Wineshop.TV to learn more.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021