Getting married soon and looking for wedding ideas? A big fan of romance stories? Or do you just love crashing weddings?
Have we got a streaming site for you!
The just-launched Love Stories TV is all-weddings, all-the-time.
Founder and CEO Rachel Jo Silver says that millennial women should go to LoveStoriesTV.com “to watch videos of real-life weddings and personal stories, high-quality films that US couples spend over $1 billion making each year.”
The site includes pull-down menus to select videos by cinematographer, location, type of venue (barn weddings, for example), or culture/religion (such as Indian weddings). Or you can check out videos “that strike an emotional chord” like Dads Who Will Make You Cry, Best Groom Reactions, and Weddings With Pets.
Brides and cinematographers are invited to add to the collection by submitting their own videos.
Now, you’re invited to Jen and Nancy’s celebration!
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019