Getting married soon and looking for wedding ideas? A big fan of romance stories? Or do you just love crashing weddings?
Have we got a streaming site for you!
The just-launched Love Stories TV is all-weddings, all-the-time.
Founder and CEO Rachel Jo Silver says that millennial women should go to LoveStoriesTV.com “to watch videos of real-life weddings and personal stories, high-quality films that US couples spend over $1 billion making each year.”
The site includes pull-down menus to select videos by cinematographer, location, type of venue (barn weddings, for example), or culture/religion (such as Indian weddings). Or you can check out videos “that strike an emotional chord” like Dads Who Will Make You Cry, Best Groom Reactions, and Weddings With Pets.
Brides and cinematographers are invited to add to the collection by submitting their own videos.
Now, you’re invited to Jen and Nancy’s celebration!
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019