Getting married soon and looking for wedding ideas? A big fan of romance stories? Or do you just love crashing weddings?
Have we got a streaming site for you!
The just-launched Love Stories TV is all-weddings, all-the-time.
Founder and CEO Rachel Jo Silver says that millennial women should go to LoveStoriesTV.com “to watch videos of real-life weddings and personal stories, high-quality films that US couples spend over $1 billion making each year.”
The site includes pull-down menus to select videos by cinematographer, location, type of venue (barn weddings, for example), or culture/religion (such as Indian weddings). Or you can check out videos “that strike an emotional chord” like Dads Who Will Make You Cry, Best Groom Reactions, and Weddings With Pets.
Brides and cinematographers are invited to add to the collection by submitting their own videos.
Now, you’re invited to Jen and Nancy’s celebration!
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021