Toca TV, tagged as “the most playful video experience,” offers a library of thousands of “handpicked and prescreened” videos, and also includes a recording tool so that kids can create their own content.
The curated library videos come through licensing deals with more than 75 content providers like DreamworksTV and AwesomenessTV. Toca TV also includes exclusive kid-hosted shows and animated originals produced by Toca Boca itself. Here’s a trailer for one live-action show, Challenge Accepted:
Toca explains that kids can discover new videos by tapping through stacks of them, or by using icons to search or browse by categories – such as “cute and silly animals” and “DIY.” “Once they find videos they love, they can save their favorites so they’re easy to watch over and over again.”
You can find Toca TV in the App Store.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021