The horror podcast, Lore, which claims more than 3.2 monthly “listens,” will serve as the inspiration for a new Amazon series of the same name.
A 10-episode season, scheduled to debut exclusively on Amazon Prime Video in 2017, will “present tales dealing with frightening, psychologically disturbing, and often paranormal true events that have spawned modern-day nightmares.”
Launched by Aaron Mahnke in March 2015, the podcast Lore “explores the real-life stories behind pop culture’s most legendary horror characters and myths, such as vampires, zombies, werewolves, ghosts, serial killers.” Entertainment Weekly called it one of the “15 podcasts you need to hear in 2016.”
Lore the Amazon series will be produced by Propagate Content and Valhalla Entertainment. Subscribers will be able to access it via the Amazon Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online at Amazon.com/originals.
Visit Amazon Video for a list of compatible devices.
You can listen to the Lore podcast now at www.lorepodcast.com.
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019
- More ‘Harlots’ on Hulu - July 9, 2019
- Three Buddies and a Body - July 8, 2019
- For Love and Money - July 5, 2019
- Binge July 4th Movies - July 4, 2019
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2019