The horror podcast, Lore, which claims more than 3.2 monthly “listens,” will serve as the inspiration for a new Amazon series of the same name.
A 10-episode season, scheduled to debut exclusively on Amazon Prime Video in 2017, will “present tales dealing with frightening, psychologically disturbing, and often paranormal true events that have spawned modern-day nightmares.”
Launched by Aaron Mahnke in March 2015, the podcast Lore “explores the real-life stories behind pop culture’s most legendary horror characters and myths, such as vampires, zombies, werewolves, ghosts, serial killers.” Entertainment Weekly called it one of the “15 podcasts you need to hear in 2016.”
Lore the Amazon series will be produced by Propagate Content and Valhalla Entertainment. Subscribers will be able to access it via the Amazon Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online at Amazon.com/originals.
Visit Amazon Video for a list of compatible devices.
You can listen to the Lore podcast now at www.lorepodcast.com.
- Stuck in ‘Castle Rock’ - October 22, 2019
- Visiting Old ‘Haunt'(s) - October 22, 2019
- Free ‘Love’ From CBS - October 21, 2019
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Binge - October 18, 2019
- Living Room or Multiplex? - October 17, 2019
- Playing God - October 16, 2019
- AMC Theatres at Home - October 15, 2019
- Hulu Up North - October 14, 2019
- Boris Karloff’s ‘Thriller’ - October 11, 2019
- Jesse’s Back - October 10, 2019