Science celeb Neil deGrasse Tyson now has his own subscription streaming service. For $4.99/month, or an annual subscription of $49.90, StarTalk All-Access subscribers are promised ad-free on-demand access to “hundreds of podcasts and videos.” Specifically excluded, though, are “episodes that first aired as StarTalk on The National Geographic Channel.”
So, excluding those 20+ hours (the show is now in its third cable season), what do StarTalk All-Access subscribers get?
- Lots of audio: the StarTalk Radio podcast, hosted by Tyson, and the StarTalk All-Stars podcast, featuring several rotating hosts including Bill Nye the Science Guy;
- Video versions of all new podcasts as they’re produced;
- Live streams of StarTalk Live! – Tyson’s in-person stage show;
- “Exclusive original programming” — ‘behind-the-scenes footage at StarTalk including script review sessions with Tyson, outtakes and banter, and other original content available only on StarTalk All-Access.
The service is available on the web or via Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Roku. For more information, or to subscribe, visit www.startalkradio.net/startalk-all-access.
By the way, if you want to stream the StarTalk TV series, you can catch all 10 episodes from season two for free (with ads) on Yahoo View – or the 10 episodes from season one, ad-free, if you have a Netflix or Hulu subscription.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021